Effective Date: February 14, 2024
Information We Collect:
- Automatically Collected Information: We collect certain information automatically when you visit our website, such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, date and time of visit, and pages accessed. This information helps us understand how visitors use our website and improve its functionality
Use of Information:
- Automatically Collected Information: We use automatically collected information to analyze website traffic, improve website performance, and personalize your experience.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies:
- We take steps to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
- However, no website is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
Links to Other Websites:
- Our website may contain links to other websites.
- We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites.
- We will post any changes on our website.
- Schenectady County, NY
- 620 State Street
- Schenectady, NY 12305